The full Statute (in Italian) is here: Statuto della Associazione Italiana di Tribologia
A brief summary of the Statute is reported below.
The Italian Tribology Association, AIT, is a national reference organisation for universities, industries and research centres involved in tribology.
AIT main aims are:
- to increase the cooperation between universities and industries;
- to contribute to the development of industrial technologies related to tribology;
- to promote tribology with cultural and scientific activities, as seminars and courses;
- to promote and maintain a network to divulge the AIT activities;
- to promote also international relations and exchanges.
Members of AIT can be Individual, Collective and Honorary.
Boards of AIT are:
- the Members General Assembly
- the President
- the Management Board
- the Secretary
- the Board of Auditors